My husband and I are in the planning stages of a 25th anniversary trip. We're looking at the cruises in the Med, and Windstar is being considered. Anyone sail on this ship (or others like it) care to comment on a smaller ship's rocking? Will I be seasick the entire trip? I do very well on the bigger ships. Thanks!
Small ship = more seasickness?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Formal dress required?
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam