looking for a small ship experience to Alaska as neither hubby or I enjoy large ships. We have been on ships as low as 60 people (Galapagos and Costa rica) which was great to around 200 (Regent and Windstar). Ideas for Alaska .......
small ship cuising to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 2 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 3 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 4 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 5 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 6 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 7 Greece Italy Cruise
- 8 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 9 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 10 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 11 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 12 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France