Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What to pack South America
- 2 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 3 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 4 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Cruisewear on Princess
- 7 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Cruise facts
- 9 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 10 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 11 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 15 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 20 inoculations
- 21 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Ncl Jewel falling apart?