Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise