Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 OnlineVacationCenter.com
- 2 Online Vacation Center
- 3 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 4 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 5 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 6 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Sailing On A Vista
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 16 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 17 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 18 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 19 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 20 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Baltic Cruise in June
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 MSC Divina
- 25 Cruising from Baltimore