Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Tauck River Cruises
- 6 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 7 Celebrity Millennium
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 13 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 16 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 17 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 20 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 21 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic