Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 3 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Alaska cruises
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 7 We finally made up our minds...
- 8 12 hour wait
- 9 river flow
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 12 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 13 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 16 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 17 Where is member Eschew?
- 18 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 19 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 20 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 21 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 22 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 23 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 24 Turks and Caicos excusions
- 25 Princess All-Inclusive Beverage Package