Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 EXCITING 4 DAY CRUISE
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Spoiled for life
- 4 Santorini excursions
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 Barcelona to Rome
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Currency for multiple countries
- 10 Oceania Overbooking
- 11 2 NIght PreCruise
- 12 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 13 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 14 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 15 Late arrival for checking-in
- 16 Dubronovik
- 17 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 18 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 19 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 20 alaska cruise
- 21 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 23 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 24 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 25 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?