Anyone have recommendations on companies that may help group seniors together for a Hawaiian cruise? My mother-in-law, a widow, would really like to go, but not by herself. (And while the woman is great, that's not my idea of how to spend a week of my vacation!
So I'm trying to find a few reasonably priced options that might pair her with a small group of seniors to travel with. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
Small seniors group for Hawaii?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 2 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 3 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?