I am looking for a Baltic/St. Petersburg cruise ship (with a possible connection to a Norway fiords cruise) . The problem is that all I am finding are rather large cruise ships with "entertainment" and spa facilities whereas I am looking for a small, informal ship with perhaps lectures of the cities we visit. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Small cruise ship of the Baltic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Veendam vs. Summit
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 7 1 night in Denali
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old