I am looking for a Baltic/St. Petersburg cruise ship (with a possible connection to a Norway fiords cruise) . The problem is that all I am finding are rather large cruise ships with "entertainment" and spa facilities whereas I am looking for a small, informal ship with perhaps lectures of the cities we visit. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Small cruise ship of the Baltic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Can anyone suggest the parking areas near tampa cruise?
- 2 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 3 Norovirus
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 6 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 7 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 8 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 Will we like European river cruises?
- 11 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 12 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 An Epic Adventure
- 15 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 16 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 17 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 18 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 19 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 20 queen mary question
- 21 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 22 Back from Epic cruise
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 Cozumel excursions
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10