A friend of mine is looking into a silversea cruise in the caribbean for her honeymoon. What is the major advantages of doing this vs. a regular cruise? They are in their early 30's- just looking to relax and get pampered. Is it true all drinks are included?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 3 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 4 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 5 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 8 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 9 river cruise cabins
- 10 Cape Horn Cruise
- 11 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 12 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 13 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 14 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 18 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 22 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 23 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 24 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 25 Budgeting for on-board spending