A friend of mine is looking into a silversea cruise in the caribbean for her honeymoon. What is the major advantages of doing this vs. a regular cruise? They are in their early 30's- just looking to relax and get pampered. Is it true all drinks are included?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 2 Formal dress required?
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 8 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 11 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 12 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 15 seascanner.com
- 16 Noordam VF4038
- 17 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 18 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 19 Mediterranean cruise
- 20 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 21 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 22 volendam or Noordam
- 23 Holland America Veendam
- 24 transfers in Venice
- 25 Nasca flight in Pisco