Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome