Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises