Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Veendam vs. Summit
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 7 1 night in Denali
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old