Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Steep cruise discounts
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Back from Epic cruise
- 4 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 10 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 11 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 12 Which cruise one to use??
- 13 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 16 Formal nights on cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Cruises for singles
- 19 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 20 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 21 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 22 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Tours in Greece
- 25 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015