Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?