Hi, looking for some info on shore trips from Cabo, Mazatlan and PV. First, saw a trip in Mazatlan with King David for a birdwatching tour. Wondered if anyone had done this and what there was to see. I've seen mangroves and pelicans/herons so if that's all it is would do something else. Also, which is recommended Deer Island or Stone Island? Is it hard to get there on your own or is it best to pay for a ship excursion. In Cabo, was interested in taking out a kayak but don't have lots of experience; is that likely to be a problem?? Another possibility is going to Todos Santos--has anyone done that? YOur thoughts? Finally, in PV are there any horseback riding outfits that are particularly recommended? Which city has the most interesting historical section PV or Mazatlan? Thanks for your help
Shore trips from Oosterdam in March
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 4 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 5 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 6 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 7 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 8 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 9 Greece Italy Cruise
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France