We're doing a repositioning cruise aboard the Navigator of the Seas in Oct/Nov. We board the Navigator in Pisa/Lucca. We will visit Barcelona Spain, Cartagena Spain, Malaga Spain, Provence (Toulon) France, and Tenerife canary Islands before heading for home. There are tons of excursions being offered. BUT are there must sees in these areas, and things we can do and enjoy without doing all these excursions? What would be the best ones to do? Or should we just do them on our own? HELP!
shore excursions or must sees on repositioning cruise RCL
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Greece Italy Cruise
- 3 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 4 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 5 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 6 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 9 Tauck Danube cruise
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 12 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 13 New charge on NCL
- 14 returning rental car in Southampton
- 15 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 20 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises