We're doing a repositioning cruise aboard the Navigator of the Seas in Oct/Nov. We board the Navigator in Pisa/Lucca. We will visit Barcelona Spain, Cartagena Spain, Malaga Spain, Provence (Toulon) France, and Tenerife canary Islands before heading for home. There are tons of excursions being offered. BUT are there must sees in these areas, and things we can do and enjoy without doing all these excursions? What would be the best ones to do? Or should we just do them on our own? HELP!
shore excursions or must sees on repositioning cruise RCL
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 5 regent navigator showers
- 6 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Steep cruise discounts
- 9 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 10 Staying active on a river cruise
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 17 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles