We're doing a repositioning cruise aboard the Navigator of the Seas in Oct/Nov. We board the Navigator in Pisa/Lucca. We will visit Barcelona Spain, Cartagena Spain, Malaga Spain, Provence (Toulon) France, and Tenerife canary Islands before heading for home. There are tons of excursions being offered. BUT are there must sees in these areas, and things we can do and enjoy without doing all these excursions? What would be the best ones to do? Or should we just do them on our own? HELP!
shore excursions or must sees on repositioning cruise RCL
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 4 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise