Has anyone been on a Regent Seven Seas Paul Gaugin cruise in Tahiti? If yes, did you take any shore excursion? Were they worthwhile or could you do the same on your own or picking up a tour on the dock? Appreciate anything anyone has to say! Thanks.
Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 2 Alaska
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 6 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 9 Staterooms
- 10 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 11 Sea sickness
- 12 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 15 Parking in Miami
- 16 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 17 South Pacific
- 18 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 19 Celebrity Constellation
- 20 Please help with cruise planning.
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Be careful out there ...
- 24 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 25 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece