Having never cruised before except on escorted tours, we were wondering... do most people book their shore excursions ahead of time using Orbitz or another site, do they wait until aboard ship, or do they wait until docking at port? I can see cost savings by booking ahead, but waiting to that day to see weather and how tired one is before booking would be good as well.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Greece Italy Cruise
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 4 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 5 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 6 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 9 Tauck Danube cruise
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 12 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 13 New charge on NCL
- 14 returning rental car in Southampton
- 15 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 20 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises