My husband and I and my 18 year old son are taking a cruise out of New Orleans next week with ports in Cozumel and the ports above. We've been to Cozumel and went to Chankanaab to snorkel which we really enjoyed. I'd love suggestions of excursions that others really enjoyed. We love nature and seeing animals from that area but are open to other active suggestions. Also should we book ones through Norweigan or through of sources?
Shore excursion suggestions for Roatan, Costa Maya and Belize City
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas