We are first time cruisers headed out of St. Martin on the Windspirit on March 6th to St. Kitts, Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and St. Barts. I notice they don't go to the usual cruise ship ports. What is it like when in port if you don't go ashore and instead hang out on the ship and enjoy their water sports? Are there better ports of call on which to do that vs. where we'd definitely want to go ashore with a ship shore excursion or on our own? We love to snorkel and aren't sure how much opportunity we will have to do that without going on shore excursions. Also we were wondering about the quality and value of the ship's shore excursions vs. doing your own thing locally vs. staying with the ship. Also, would like your feedback on non-snorkeling shore excursions. What excursions do you consider "must do's" vs. don't spend the money? Thanks in advance for your help.
Shore Excursion Questions Windspirit Caribbean Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner