We are first time cruisers headed out of St. Martin on the Windspirit on March 6th to St. Kitts, Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and St. Barts. I notice they don't go to the usual cruise ship ports. What is it like when in port if you don't go ashore and instead hang out on the ship and enjoy their water sports? Are there better ports of call on which to do that vs. where we'd definitely want to go ashore with a ship shore excursion or on our own? We love to snorkel and aren't sure how much opportunity we will have to do that without going on shore excursions. Also we were wondering about the quality and value of the ship's shore excursions vs. doing your own thing locally vs. staying with the ship. Also, would like your feedback on non-snorkeling shore excursions. What excursions do you consider "must do's" vs. don't spend the money? Thanks in advance for your help.
Shore Excursion Questions Windspirit Caribbean Cruise
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 9 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 10 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 11 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 12 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas