I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 Jones Act
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 8 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 9 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 10 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 13 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 14 river cruise cabins
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 17 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 18 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 19 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 23 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 24 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014