I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 3 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 7 inoculations
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017