I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 4 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 5 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation