I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 tips for first cruisers
- 3 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 4 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Cruising New Zealand?
- 7 Alaskan cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Excursion Shore
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare