I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your sleeping pattern
- 2 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 3 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 4 DONE BE LATE
- 5 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 6 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Alaska cruises
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya