I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 https://realcoloncleansingworks.com/rail-male-enhancement/
- 2 Dietary requests
- 3 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 4 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 5 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 6 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 7 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 8 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 Pirates!
- 11 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Viking changes itinerary
- 14 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 15 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 16 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 17 Murder on the High Sea
- 18 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 19 Grand Celebration review
- 20 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 21 Princess - Needs Help!
- 22 Antarctica Adventure
- 23 Roll calls
- 24 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise