I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 2 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 European cruise suggestions?
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 12 Going!
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 15 Viking cruise in early October
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Husband is a green card holder
- 18 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 19 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 20 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 21 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 25 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"