I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Pre-cruise hotel
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Amadeus river cruise
- 6 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 10 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 11 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 Caribbean Update
- 14 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 15 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 16 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 18 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 19 river cruises what do you love
- 20 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18