I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 6 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 7 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 12 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 15 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!