I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We finally made up our minds...
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 Family First Timers
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 10 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss