I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Finally booked, Yea!
- 5 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 6 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 car rental from Miami Port
- 10 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 12 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 13 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 17 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific