I just got back from a fantastic cruise and the highlight was definitely Ireland! We booked a Paddywagon Tour in Cork which took us to Blarney and Kinsale and we were so impressed that we booked them again for Dublin and Belfast. Our driver Don told stories, sang songs, and inspired us with the beauty of the country. It's also an amazing value for money, way cheaper than the other options offered, and we had great fun telling all the other passengers about our great days touring in Ireland. FYI, we booked through http://shoretoursireland.com/ Just wanted to pass along the recommendation! Some people we met on the boat also hired them for private tours and had similar experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 5 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 6 What to pack South America
- 7 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 Cruisewear on Princess
- 10 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Cruise facts
- 12 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 13 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 14 Quiet in the Forum
- 15 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 20 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 21 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 22 inoculations
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination