We are a couple who are 55/65ish and looking for another couple to share a private excursion in St Petersburg for 3 days on the July 2 sailing of RSSC Voyager. Cost is about equivalent to what we are expecting to book on cruise line if we go that way (per couple). Please reply if you want more details.
Share private excursion in St Petersburg on July 2 sailing of Voyager
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 7 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 8 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam