We are a couple who are 55/65ish and looking for another couple to share a private excursion in St Petersburg for 3 days on the July 2 sailing of RSSC Voyager. Cost is about equivalent to what we are expecting to book on cruise line if we go that way (per couple). Please reply if you want more details.
Share private excursion in St Petersburg on July 2 sailing of Voyager
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 6 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 7 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?