We will be on the Ruby Princess next year and are looking at options for our shore time in Naples, Rome & Florence. Has anyone used these people? We have four in our party but maybe be able to get another 4 to make up the maximum 8 for their mini-buses.
I would appreciate any info, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 2 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 4 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 5 inoculations
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 10 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 11 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 12 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 13 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 14 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 15 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 16 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 17 Formal nights
- 18 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 19 Cruise the North West Passage
- 20 European River Cruises - strategy
- 21 Costa shore excursions
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 25 Celeystal Cruise Line
Share a shore excursion in Italy - anyone used this company?