We will be on the Ruby Princess next year and are looking at options for our shore time in Naples, Rome & Florence. Has anyone used these people? We have four in our party but maybe be able to get another 4 to make up the maximum 8 for their mini-buses.
I would appreciate any info, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Fall foliage cruise
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 6 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 7 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 8 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 9 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 12 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 13 European river cruise
- 14 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 15 oceania alaska cruise
- 16 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 17 Last minute cruise advice
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 20 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 21 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 22 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 23 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 24 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 25 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
Share a shore excursion in Italy - anyone used this company?