We will be on the Ruby Princess next year and are looking at options for our shore time in Naples, Rome & Florence. Has anyone used these people? We have four in our party but maybe be able to get another 4 to make up the maximum 8 for their mini-buses.
I would appreciate any info, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 2 alaska cruise
- 3 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 4 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 5 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 8 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 11 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 12 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 13 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 14 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 15 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Sailing On A Vista
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 20 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 21 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 24 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 25 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
Share a shore excursion in Italy - anyone used this company?