We will be on the Ruby Princess next year and are looking at options for our shore time in Naples, Rome & Florence. Has anyone used these people? We have four in our party but maybe be able to get another 4 to make up the maximum 8 for their mini-buses.
I would appreciate any info, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 2 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 3 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 8 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 11 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 12 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 13 Cruising Hacks
- 14 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 15 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 16 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 17 Disembarking with HAL
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 norwegian cruise line
- 20 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 21 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 22 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 23 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 24 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 25 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
Share a shore excursion in Italy - anyone used this company?