We will be on the Ruby Princess next year and are looking at options for our shore time in Naples, Rome & Florence. Has anyone used these people? We have four in our party but maybe be able to get another 4 to make up the maximum 8 for their mini-buses.
I would appreciate any info, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 2 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 3 Well that was fast!
- 4 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 5 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 6 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 9 Camera and binoculars
- 10 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 13 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 14 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 15 Cruise room options for three people
- 16 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 17 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 18 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 19 Dream A Little Dream
- 20 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 21 Singles Cruise Options
- 22 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 25 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
Share a shore excursion in Italy - anyone used this company?