Three friends & I will be cruising from Nuemberg to Budapest down the Danube on the new Viking ship"The Legend" Oct. 29,2011. This will be the first river cruise for all of us. Have any of you taken this cruise and if so, we would lke to know which village you enjoyed the most . Also any suggestions of things to do or places for lunch.
See & Do in Small Villages?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 9 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 12 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 13 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 16 seascanner.com
- 17 Noordam VF4038
- 18 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 19 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 20 Mediterranean cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 volendam or Noordam
- 24 Holland America Veendam
- 25 transfers in Venice