Three friends & I will be cruising from Nuemberg to Budapest down the Danube on the new Viking ship"The Legend" Oct. 29,2011. This will be the first river cruise for all of us. Have any of you taken this cruise and if so, we would lke to know which village you enjoyed the most . Also any suggestions of things to do or places for lunch.
See & Do in Small Villages?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Mediterranean cruise
- 3 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 4 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 5 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 6 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 9 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Silversea the BEST
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines