Three friends & I will be cruising from Nuemberg to Budapest down the Danube on the new Viking ship"The Legend" Oct. 29,2011. This will be the first river cruise for all of us. Have any of you taken this cruise and if so, we would lke to know which village you enjoyed the most . Also any suggestions of things to do or places for lunch.
See & Do in Small Villages?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 7 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 8 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 9 Considering European river cruise?
- 10 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 11 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 14 Formal dress required?
- 15 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 16 River Cruising
- 17 Assult on Golden Princess
- 18 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 19 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 20 discount travel agents
- 21 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Barge cruises in France
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!