Three friends & I will be cruising from Nuemberg to Budapest down the Danube on the new Viking ship"The Legend" Oct. 29,2011. This will be the first river cruise for all of us. Have any of you taken this cruise and if so, we would lke to know which village you enjoyed the most . Also any suggestions of things to do or places for lunch.
See & Do in Small Villages?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions