We want to book a cruise to the Canary Islands with Norwegian leaving Barcelona. The cruise is late January - early February. Stops are Casablanca, the Canary Islands, Madeira, Malaga and Alicante. We're getting a great deal but we have to decide quickly.
Unfortunately, I am afraid of seasickness (since I occasionally can get carsick). I know that the cruise ships are equipped with stabilizers (we did a cruise in the Caribbean on a larger ship and I had no problems.). I don't mind taking medication occasionally but I don't want to spend the whole cruise taking pills!
I'd like to hear from anyone who has done a similar cruise in January/February. What are the seas like?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 2 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 3 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 river cruises what do you love
- 6 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 NYC Tour before cruise
- 9 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 10 Pre-cruise hotel
- 11 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 12 port excursion recommendations
- 13 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 14 Caribbean in 17/18
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 17 Dietary requests
- 18 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 19 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 20 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 21 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 Pirates!
- 24 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap