We want to book a cruise to the Canary Islands with Norwegian leaving Barcelona. The cruise is late January - early February. Stops are Casablanca, the Canary Islands, Madeira, Malaga and Alicante. We're getting a great deal but we have to decide quickly.
Unfortunately, I am afraid of seasickness (since I occasionally can get carsick). I know that the cruise ships are equipped with stabilizers (we did a cruise in the Caribbean on a larger ship and I had no problems.). I don't mind taking medication occasionally but I don't want to spend the whole cruise taking pills!
I'd like to hear from anyone who has done a similar cruise in January/February. What are the seas like?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 2 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 3 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Pirates!
- 7 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 11 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 12 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 13 Murder on the High Sea
- 14 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 15 Grand Celebration review
- 16 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 17 Princess - Needs Help!
- 18 Antarctica Adventure
- 19 Roll calls
- 20 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 24 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 25 What to pack for alaska