We want to book a cruise to the Canary Islands with Norwegian leaving Barcelona. The cruise is late January - early February. Stops are Casablanca, the Canary Islands, Madeira, Malaga and Alicante. We're getting a great deal but we have to decide quickly.
Unfortunately, I am afraid of seasickness (since I occasionally can get carsick). I know that the cruise ships are equipped with stabilizers (we did a cruise in the Caribbean on a larger ship and I had no problems.). I don't mind taking medication occasionally but I don't want to spend the whole cruise taking pills!
I'd like to hear from anyone who has done a similar cruise in January/February. What are the seas like?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 안전한카지노사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 트럼프카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 모바일카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 9 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 10 river cruises what do you love
- 11 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 12 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 13 NYC Tour before cruise
- 14 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 15 Pre-cruise hotel
- 16 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?