I am really excited, and looking forward to my cruise. Yes, your review did help. My only reservation is that I've never been on such a small ship, and I wonder about the movement. How was it compared with other larger ships? What about the dress? I just heard that the men wore jackets in the dining room, even though it says casual.
I've been on 4 other cruises & never had a problem, but my husband uses patches & my son get sick sometimes. Oh, were there any young people? My kids are going, daughters 22 & 23 & son 19. I understand the staff is supposed to interact with the passengers, take them on shore, etc. On RCCL they partied with the staff, crashed their party, were thrown out, and crashed again. Had a blast!!!!!!! What about the dress? I just heard that the men wore jackets in the dining room, even though it says casual.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/avanti-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 11 river cruises what do you love
- 12 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 13 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 14 NYC Tour before cruise
- 15 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 16 Pre-cruise hotel
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?