I am trying to decide whether to take a Windstar or Seabourn cruise from Lisbon to Barcelona in April 2003 for my honeymoon. I am interested in hearing how the atmosphere/passengers on the two differ. Also, I know the average temp. is 67 degrees (F) in April, but is it sunny and generally pleasant enough to enjoy the outdoor decks? Thanks for any advice you can offer!
Seabourn v. Windstar?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Gulet Holidays and Tours Cruises in Croatia
- 2 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 Pavlus Travel
- 7 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 8 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!