We are considering booking a suite on the Seabourn Legend in Janary through the Panama Canal. We would like to have any info from anyone who's cruised the Panama Canal or on Seabourn Legend. How formal are the dinners - are men required to wear a jacket every night? We are more casual, and don't really like that prospect. Also, how are the picture windows in the cabins? Can you see the canal passage well enough or do you need to go on deck? Thanks!
Seabourn Legend - Panama Canal Cruise - Information?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 4 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 5 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 6 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 7 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 8 queen mary question
- 9 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cozumel excursions
- 14 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 15 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 16 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 17 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 20 A Disappointing Conquest
- 21 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 22 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 23 Wind on board
- 24 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?
- 25 Will we like European river cruises?