We are taking our first luxury cruise on Seabourn in the Mediterranean. I would like to know what previous Seabourn travelers say about how to dress on board. What is appropriate for "formal nights" and other evenings? It is my experience with the well heeled that "casual" doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to me! My husband and I are not clothes horses and do not want to pack a lot of extraneous things if not necessary, but we are celebrating a 25th anniversary so chose this cruise line for the experience of being pampered. We are hoping it is not "stuffy"! Any feedback would be appreciated. We depart August 18th.
Seabourn dress code
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Finally booked, Yea!
- 5 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 6 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 car rental from Miami Port
- 10 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 12 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 13 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 17 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific