We are taking our first luxury cruise on Seabourn in the Mediterranean. I would like to know what previous Seabourn travelers say about how to dress on board. What is appropriate for "formal nights" and other evenings? It is my experience with the well heeled that "casual" doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to me! My husband and I are not clothes horses and do not want to pack a lot of extraneous things if not necessary, but we are celebrating a 25th anniversary so chose this cruise line for the experience of being pampered. We are hoping it is not "stuffy"! Any feedback would be appreciated. We depart August 18th.
Seabourn dress code
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 2 Cape Horn Cruise
- 3 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 5 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 10 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 16 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 17 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 18 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 21 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 22 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 23 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 24 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 25 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!