We are taking our first luxury cruise on Seabourn in the Mediterranean. I would like to know what previous Seabourn travelers say about how to dress on board. What is appropriate for "formal nights" and other evenings? It is my experience with the well heeled that "casual" doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to me! My husband and I are not clothes horses and do not want to pack a lot of extraneous things if not necessary, but we are celebrating a 25th anniversary so chose this cruise line for the experience of being pampered. We are hoping it is not "stuffy"! Any feedback would be appreciated. We depart August 18th.
Seabourn dress code
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 7 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 8 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam