Has anyone sailed on the Sea Princess to Alaska since it was "sanitized" for norovirus on June 9? We sail this Wednesday, and haven't heard about outbreaks since then.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What to consider for baltic cruise?
- 2 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 3 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 4 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 5 Views from AFT balcony rooms for Alaska -- when to go up or stay in?
- 6 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 7 car rental from Miami Port
- 8 Seven nights on the CCL Legend, western Caribbean.
- 9 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 10 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 11 Pride of America - Hawaii
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 14 Hawaii - Flight Back
- 15 What Excursion in Florence on Oceania Cruise Line
- 16 shore excursions
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 18 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 23 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 24 Newbies -- Alaska Celebrity Solstice w/ 16 month old baby, lv next week
- 25 Royal Caribbean Line