I'd be very grateful for an advice from a savvy traveller - we are arriving to San Juan late in the evening, and sailing the next day. What means of transportation should I use? Are the cab fares expensive? What hotel would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 2 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 3 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 4 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 5 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 10 European river cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 oceania alaska cruise
- 13 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 14 Last minute cruise advice
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 17 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 20 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 21 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 24 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap