I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas