I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 2 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 3 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Majesty of the Seas
- 8 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 9 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??