I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 8 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 9 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 10 TAMPA HOTEL
- 11 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 12 Azamara Excursions
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner