I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 transfers in Venice
- 2 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 5 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 6 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC