I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 2 Norovirus
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 5 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 6 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 7 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 Will we like European river cruises?
- 10 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 11 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 An Epic Adventure
- 14 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 15 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 16 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 17 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 18 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 19 queen mary question
- 20 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 21 Back from Epic cruise
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 Cozumel excursions
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?