I'm planning a West Coast Pacific cruise in October. I want to visit the San Diego Zoo, the ship excursion is $75 for a 7 hour tour. I don't know if I want to spend that many hours there, if I get tired I would have to wait until the end, like it or not. I think the price of admission is around $40-$45. Would it be a problem finding a taxi going there and back? This way we could leave whenever we want to and do other things after. I think it would also be cheaper that way. Shouldn't cost $60 in taxi or would it?
San Diego Zoo
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 3 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 4 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise