We are considering visiting Croatia in late spring/early summer and are wondering if a cruise on a sailboat yacht would be a good way to see the country. I see that Windstar Cruises has a trip starting and ending in Venice, with stops in Rovinj, Opatija, Trogir and Dubrovnick. Alternatively, there is a cruise that goes from Venice to Pula, to Dubrovnik, to Kotor, Montenegro, to Pylos, Greece, to Monemvasia, Greece and back to Athens. Has anyone experienced either of these cruises or have recommendations for other cruises to Croatia? We don't want to drive in a foreign country where we don't speak the language and only have ten days, including travel to and from the U.S., so we want to be efficient. We don't necessarily need luxury, but we do want convenience because of our time constraints. Any information would be appreciated.
sailing to croatia
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?