We are considering visiting Croatia in late spring/early summer and are wondering if a cruise on a sailboat yacht would be a good way to see the country. I see that Windstar Cruises has a trip starting and ending in Venice, with stops in Rovinj, Opatija, Trogir and Dubrovnick. Alternatively, there is a cruise that goes from Venice to Pula, to Dubrovnik, to Kotor, Montenegro, to Pylos, Greece, to Monemvasia, Greece and back to Athens. Has anyone experienced either of these cruises or have recommendations for other cruises to Croatia? We don't want to drive in a foreign country where we don't speak the language and only have ten days, including travel to and from the U.S., so we want to be efficient. We don't necessarily need luxury, but we do want convenience because of our time constraints. Any information would be appreciated.
sailing to croatia
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam