I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the New Orleans new port and Royal Carribean. Please be warned this was my first cruise in Nov 2011. I still wonder why anyone would pay to have happen to them what happened to us. New Orleans has just opened this new port since Katrina and I wish them well but bring huge cruise ships in a river is a mistake, as the cruise line loaded the luggage the ship went down and they had to wait four hours to get the ship out of the port. Once we left the captain decided to not put the gliders out because we were behind time and they passed out motion sickness medicine like candy. The food was just ok. Please explain to me why anyone would pay money for this?
Royal Carribean-New Orleans-Western Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October