I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the New Orleans new port and Royal Carribean. Please be warned this was my first cruise in Nov 2011. I still wonder why anyone would pay to have happen to them what happened to us. New Orleans has just opened this new port since Katrina and I wish them well but bring huge cruise ships in a river is a mistake, as the cruise line loaded the luggage the ship went down and they had to wait four hours to get the ship out of the port. Once we left the captain decided to not put the gliders out because we were behind time and they passed out motion sickness medicine like candy. The food was just ok. Please explain to me why anyone would pay money for this?
Royal Carribean-New Orleans-Western Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 2 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 3 Greece Italy Cruise
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 6 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 7 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 10 Tauck Danube cruise
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 13 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 14 New charge on NCL
- 15 returning rental car in Southampton
- 16 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 21 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...