I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the New Orleans new port and Royal Carribean. Please be warned this was my first cruise in Nov 2011. I still wonder why anyone would pay to have happen to them what happened to us. New Orleans has just opened this new port since Katrina and I wish them well but bring huge cruise ships in a river is a mistake, as the cruise line loaded the luggage the ship went down and they had to wait four hours to get the ship out of the port. Once we left the captain decided to not put the gliders out because we were behind time and they passed out motion sickness medicine like candy. The food was just ok. Please explain to me why anyone would pay money for this?
Royal Carribean-New Orleans-Western Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner