AMAZING!!! My husband surprised me with a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and it was outstanding!!! The crew made you feel like you were the only one on the ship. We were constantly on the go on and off the ship. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Suggestions: Don't rent mopeds! We had a great tour guide that showed us more than we expected. The Island is stunning, sunsets are breathtaking and the atmosphere is beyond laid back! Can't wait until next year for the next one! I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean~~Explorer of the Seas~~EXCELLENT
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 3 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 6 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Which cruise one to use??
- 9 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 12 Formal nights on cruise
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 15 Cruises for singles
- 16 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 17 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 18 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 21 Tours in Greece
- 22 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 23 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14