AMAZING!!! My husband surprised me with a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and it was outstanding!!! The crew made you feel like you were the only one on the ship. We were constantly on the go on and off the ship. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Suggestions: Don't rent mopeds! We had a great tour guide that showed us more than we expected. The Island is stunning, sunsets are breathtaking and the atmosphere is beyond laid back! Can't wait until next year for the next one! I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean~~Explorer of the Seas~~EXCELLENT
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 2 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 3 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?