AMAZING!!! My husband surprised me with a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and it was outstanding!!! The crew made you feel like you were the only one on the ship. We were constantly on the go on and off the ship. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Suggestions: Don't rent mopeds! We had a great tour guide that showed us more than we expected. The Island is stunning, sunsets are breathtaking and the atmosphere is beyond laid back! Can't wait until next year for the next one! I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean~~Explorer of the Seas~~EXCELLENT
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 2 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam