AMAZING!!! My husband surprised me with a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and it was outstanding!!! The crew made you feel like you were the only one on the ship. We were constantly on the go on and off the ship. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Suggestions: Don't rent mopeds! We had a great tour guide that showed us more than we expected. The Island is stunning, sunsets are breathtaking and the atmosphere is beyond laid back! Can't wait until next year for the next one! I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean~~Explorer of the Seas~~EXCELLENT
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome