AMAZING!!! My husband surprised me with a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and it was outstanding!!! The crew made you feel like you were the only one on the ship. We were constantly on the go on and off the ship. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Suggestions: Don't rent mopeds! We had a great tour guide that showed us more than we expected. The Island is stunning, sunsets are breathtaking and the atmosphere is beyond laid back! Can't wait until next year for the next one! I would HIGHLY recommend Royal Caribbean!
Royal Caribbean~~Explorer of the Seas~~EXCELLENT
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple