cruise departs from Cape Canavarel so we're spending a night in a hotel the night before and heading to the dock the next morning. Any suggestions for hotels that might offer a shuttle to the ship? Also wanting to stay someplace fairly safe since we'll be leaving some things in our car (misc bedding, towels, kitchen supplies since we'll be renting a house in FL the week prior). Thanks!
Royal caribbean - shuttle from hotel to ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 3 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 4 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 5 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 6 Considering European river cruise?
- 7 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 8 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 9 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 10 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints