cruise departs from Cape Canavarel so we're spending a night in a hotel the night before and heading to the dock the next morning. Any suggestions for hotels that might offer a shuttle to the ship? Also wanting to stay someplace fairly safe since we'll be leaving some things in our car (misc bedding, towels, kitchen supplies since we'll be renting a house in FL the week prior). Thanks!
Royal caribbean - shuttle from hotel to ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 5 1 night in Denali
- 6 Veendam vs. Summit
- 7 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Antarctica Cruise
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 14 Cruise worries
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 19 An Introduction to new member
- 20 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 21 Sunday in Livorno
- 22 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 23 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 25 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise