cruise departs from Cape Canavarel so we're spending a night in a hotel the night before and heading to the dock the next morning. Any suggestions for hotels that might offer a shuttle to the ship? Also wanting to stay someplace fairly safe since we'll be leaving some things in our car (misc bedding, towels, kitchen supplies since we'll be renting a house in FL the week prior). Thanks!
Royal caribbean - shuttle from hotel to ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 4 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 7 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 8 Taking alcohol on board.
- 9 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 12 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 13 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 14 MIA to dock
- 15 Big ship or small ship?
- 16 Alaska in June
- 17 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 18 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 19 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 22 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 23 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March