cruise departs from Cape Canavarel so we're spending a night in a hotel the night before and heading to the dock the next morning. Any suggestions for hotels that might offer a shuttle to the ship? Also wanting to stay someplace fairly safe since we'll be leaving some things in our car (misc bedding, towels, kitchen supplies since we'll be renting a house in FL the week prior). Thanks!
Royal caribbean - shuttle from hotel to ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 6 Silversea the BEST
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 10 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines