We are going on our first family cruise. My husband and I have been on a few cruises, but it has been over 10 years. We are traveling with my Mom and Stepdad as well as our 15 and 19 year old daughters. We have two adjoining cabins for our family and my parents have their own room.
We leave out of New Orleans and spend two days at sea. The stops are Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We have been to Cozumel once or twice before - but it has been many many years -- the other two ports are new for us.
We have planned on dinning in two of the speciality dinning and have reservations currently.
In Jamaica we are going horseback riding, and in Grand Cayman doing a snorkel excursion.
Nothing planned so far in Cozumel (my budget might be busted with the 2 excursions and speciality dinning without adding another pricey experience for the 4 of us - my parents are paying their own way)...
Any great tips? What not to miss on the ship? Any insider tips? I declined the beverage package as I simply do not drink 55.00 a day... and you have to do it for both people in your cabin (if over 21).
How dressy are the "dressy nights"? I am not wanting to get over the top dressed up on my vacation....
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 18008416436 netflix tech support phone number
- 2 DONE BE LATE
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 5 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Alaska cruises
- 8 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya