I have only been on Caribbean Cruises and I'm wondering if the sea is any calmer or rougher on an Alaskan Cruise? Does the month of travel make a difference?
Thanks for any help on this topic..
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 엔트리 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 인터넷신천지 §§접속:【kss998.com】§§
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Short luxury cruise
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 7 Princess - Needs Help!
- 8 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 12 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 13 What to pack for alaska
- 14 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 15 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Grand Celebration review
- 18 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 19 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 20 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 21 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 22 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 23 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 24 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 25 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report