Looking at a first time cruise to the Mediterranean in Sept. but the Category we wanted is already sold out. Can anyone comment on the Commodore Deck as far as location goes? It's the lowest level of the ship - I'm not sure if this means the portholes are under water at times or all the time and if motion is felt the lower in the ship you go. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
Room locations on Royal Clipper
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?