I will be traveling with a group of six (all over 55) on the Holland America Westerdam in May 2010. We wish to book private excursions in Rome, Naples and Catania. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with any of the private tour companies in these ports? Are there any you could recommend of warn of? What would you recommend as an itinerary for Catania?
Rome and Catania Shore Excursions
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 4 Pride of America
- 5 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 6 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple