Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Roatan shore excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 3 Taking alcohol on board.
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 7 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape