Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 2 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 3 Camera and binoculars
- 4 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 7 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 8 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 9 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 12 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 13 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 14 Dream A Little Dream
- 15 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 16 Singles Cruise Options
- 17 Well that was fast!
- 18 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 19 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 20 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 24 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 25 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)