Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Roatan shore excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?