Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/revine-eye-cream/
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Princess - Needs Help!
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 6 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 7 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 8 Roll calls
- 9 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 10 What to pack for alaska
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 new england/canada cruise
- 15 Grand Celebration review
- 16 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 18 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 19 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 20 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 21 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 22 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 23 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 12 day Mediterranean cruise