Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 2 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 3 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 4 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 7 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 11 European river cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 oceania alaska cruise
- 14 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 15 Last minute cruise advice
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 18 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 21 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 22 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 25 Viking Cruise a big disappointment