Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Roatan shore excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 2 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 3 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 4 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 5 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 9 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 12 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 15 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 16 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 17 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 21 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 22 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 23 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 24 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 25 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia