Our ship offers an excursion to Tabyana Beach. It's supposed to be a lovely spot. Has anyone done this on their own via taxi?
Our ship sails by 3 p.m.(ship time) which makes me a bit nervous about getting back in time especially as we tender. Do you think this might be a problem?
We're on Carnival's Legend and hear they've a new docking site. Does anyone know if the new site is nearer to Tabyana Beach or other destinations?
Thanks for any and all feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 2 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 3 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 4 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 5 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 6 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 7 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 8 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 9 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 10 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 13 Time For An Escape
- 14 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 15 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 16 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 19 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 20 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 21 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 22 airport transfer
- 23 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 24 Yea! Just booked cruise
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal