Looking for a first time river cruise which includes all food and beverages. Research has been overwhelming!! Also any tips for the "air" part of the trip-coming from New York area.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 12 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 13 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 14 tips on disney cruises
- 15 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 16 Baggage storage before cruise
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 19 Quiet in the Forum
- 20 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 21 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 22 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 23 Travel Agent recommendation
- 24 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 25 Cunard vs. Oceania