Looking for a first time river cruise which includes all food and beverages. Research has been overwhelming!! Also any tips for the "air" part of the trip-coming from New York area.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 2 Panama Canal
- 3 Transfer from Santiago Airport (Chile) to Valpariso Cruise Port
- 4 Oceania Baltic Cruise
- 5 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 6 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 7 Silversea the BEST
- 8 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 9 Fall foliage cruise
- 10 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 11 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 12 Private guide Belize City
- 13 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 14 low river levels
- 15 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 16 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 17 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 18 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 19 Port Canaveral
- 20 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 21 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 22 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 23 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 24 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel