Anyone have experience with Grand Circle Travel, Vantage or Great European Travel small boat Rhine river cruises? Grand Circle seems to have high # of optional tours which add almost $500 to the base price.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 2 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 3 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 4 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Which cruise one to use??
- 7 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 8 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 9 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 10 Formal nights on cruise
- 11 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 12 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 13 Cruises for singles
- 14 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 15 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 16 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 17 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 18 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 19 Tours in Greece
- 20 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 21 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 22 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 23 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 24 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 25 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska