My husband and I are in our young 50's and we planning our 30th anniversery trip for summer 2010. We narrowed it down to a riverboat cruise (not sure which one) through the Danube, from Budapest to Prague, or a Crystal Cruise from Stockholm to Demark. We have been to Europe but not to any of the places each of these trips visit. I know we are comparing two very different cruise experiences and that is why we are having a hard time deciding. Have read reviews on both, but don't know anyone personally who has traveled on either of these lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
river cruise or crystal cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 4 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC