I'm not a cruise expert, having only done one cruise before and that was on Renaissance in the Mediterranean (ironically now owned by Oceania.) We are torn between Oceania and Regent. Has anyone done both and can give me a comparison? We would get a much better on Regent: free internet, free shore excursions (for most), etc. I need to decide in a week. Please help!
Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?