I'm not a cruise expert, having only done one cruise before and that was on Renaissance in the Mediterranean (ironically now owned by Oceania.) We are torn between Oceania and Regent. Has anyone done both and can give me a comparison? We would get a much better on Regent: free internet, free shore excursions (for most), etc. I need to decide in a week. Please help!
Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises