I have the opportunity to join some family on a cruise (my first) to Alaska in mid-July, Seward to Vancouver. I've been on some of the cruise specialty message boards elsewhere, but would appreciate any tips or reviews or recommendations (excursions, meals, ship facilities, etc) for making my experience smoooth and enjoyable.
Cruise features include Hubbard Glacier cruising, Sitka, Tracy Arm cruising, Juneau, Skagway, Campbell River, and disembakation at Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 3 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 7 inoculations
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017