I have the opportunity to join some family on a cruise (my first) to Alaska in mid-July, Seward to Vancouver. I've been on some of the cruise specialty message boards elsewhere, but would appreciate any tips or reviews or recommendations (excursions, meals, ship facilities, etc) for making my experience smoooth and enjoyable.
Cruise features include Hubbard Glacier cruising, Sitka, Tracy Arm cruising, Juneau, Skagway, Campbell River, and disembakation at Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 2 new england/canada cruise
- 3 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 4 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 5 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 6 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 11 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 14 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help