I have the opportunity to join some family on a cruise (my first) to Alaska in mid-July, Seward to Vancouver. I've been on some of the cruise specialty message boards elsewhere, but would appreciate any tips or reviews or recommendations (excursions, meals, ship facilities, etc) for making my experience smoooth and enjoyable.
Cruise features include Hubbard Glacier cruising, Sitka, Tracy Arm cruising, Juneau, Skagway, Campbell River, and disembakation at Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 2 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 European cruise suggestions?
- 5 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Going!
- 9 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 10 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 11 Viking cruise in early October
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Husband is a green card holder
- 14 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 17 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 18 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 19 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 23 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 24 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 25 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016