My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Pre-cruise hotel
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Amadeus river cruise
- 6 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 10 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 11 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 Caribbean Update
- 14 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 15 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 16 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 18 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 19 river cruises what do you love
- 20 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18