My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland america oosterdam
- 2 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 3 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 4 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 5 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 Cruises survey
- 9 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 10 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 11 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 12 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 15 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 16 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 19 Silversea the BEST
- 20 Hats off to Viking
- 21 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 22 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 23 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Cabo, La Paz, Loreto, Puerto Vallarta tour operators?