My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ◐홈-피:‘kss998.com’◐
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 European cruise suggestions?
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?