My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Pirates!
- 5 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Viking changes itinerary
- 8 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 9 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Murder on the High Sea
- 12 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 15 Princess - Needs Help!
- 16 Antarctica Adventure
- 17 Roll calls
- 18 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 22 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 23 What to pack for alaska
- 24 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 25 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise