My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Regent cruise/St Petersburg port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal