My husband and I are taking an all inclusive Regent cruise to the baltic at the end of July. We are trying to decide whether to sign up for their free excursion tours or hire our own tour guide in st Petersburg? Does it pay for us to get a visa to do St Petersburg at our own pace? We have 3 days.
Does anyone know if the ship docks within walking distance of the center of town?
Regent cruise/St Petersburg port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans