We would like to see Cinque Terre on our one day cruise stop at Livorno in April.
Please give recommendations of tour companies that you have used and enjoyed.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tricky planning
- 2 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 3 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 4 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 5 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 6 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 9 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 12 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 13 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 Celebrity Solstice
- 15 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 18 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 19 Cruising Hacks
- 20 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 21 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 22 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 23 Disembarking with HAL
- 24 norwegian cruise line
- 25 Boarding times on Celebrity