We would like to see Cinque Terre on our one day cruise stop at Livorno in April.
Please give recommendations of tour companies that you have used and enjoyed.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 4 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 5 Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 9 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 10 Cruising Hacks
- 11 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 12 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 15 Disembarking with HAL
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 norwegian cruise line
- 18 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 19 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 21 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 22 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 23 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 24 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 25 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze