I think this Royal Caribbean voyage might be new, i.e. as far as leaving from Port Canaveral. It travels to Labadee, Haiti and also Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao because I sure can't find much information on-line e.g. on CruiseCritic, can't find any reviews leaving from this port departure and going to these islands. Looking for information on highly recommended excursions that involve seeing sites rather than just sitting on the beach somewhere or water activities (though watercraft excursions would be fine). And, could someone tell me if there are plenty of excursions you can purchase once you get off the ship since they are less expensive. Or any information in general about these islands. Thanks in advance.
RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise