I think this Royal Caribbean voyage might be new, i.e. as far as leaving from Port Canaveral. It travels to Labadee, Haiti and also Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao because I sure can't find much information on-line e.g. on CruiseCritic, can't find any reviews leaving from this port departure and going to these islands. Looking for information on highly recommended excursions that involve seeing sites rather than just sitting on the beach somewhere or water activities (though watercraft excursions would be fine). And, could someone tell me if there are plenty of excursions you can purchase once you get off the ship since they are less expensive. Or any information in general about these islands. Thanks in advance.
RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise