I think this Royal Caribbean voyage might be new, i.e. as far as leaving from Port Canaveral. It travels to Labadee, Haiti and also Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao because I sure can't find much information on-line e.g. on CruiseCritic, can't find any reviews leaving from this port departure and going to these islands. Looking for information on highly recommended excursions that involve seeing sites rather than just sitting on the beach somewhere or water activities (though watercraft excursions would be fine). And, could someone tell me if there are plenty of excursions you can purchase once you get off the ship since they are less expensive. Or any information in general about these islands. Thanks in advance.
RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?