We have the opportunity to book an Alaskan cruise package through the timeshare company RCI. The packages are quite inexpensive and can be used anytime on either Princess or Holland. As I understand it, we pay upfront (naturally) and then receive a package voucher which we can use on either ship for any date. We just book the room (defined by the package price) and away we go. Sound fishy? Anyone ever done this?????
RCI Cruise vouchers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 2 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 3 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Majesty of the Seas
- 8 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 9 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??