We have the opportunity to book an Alaskan cruise package through the timeshare company RCI. The packages are quite inexpensive and can be used anytime on either Princess or Holland. As I understand it, we pay upfront (naturally) and then receive a package voucher which we can use on either ship for any date. We just book the room (defined by the package price) and away we go. Sound fishy? Anyone ever done this?????
RCI Cruise vouchers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 2 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 3 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 4 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 5 river cruise cabins
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 8 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 11 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 14 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 15 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 21 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 22 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 23 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 24 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 25 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia