We have the opportunity to book an Alaskan cruise package through the timeshare company RCI. The packages are quite inexpensive and can be used anytime on either Princess or Holland. As I understand it, we pay upfront (naturally) and then receive a package voucher which we can use on either ship for any date. We just book the room (defined by the package price) and away we go. Sound fishy? Anyone ever done this?????
RCI Cruise vouchers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?