We are invited to go on a cruise with my parents (they're going to pay 25% of our cruise...yea) They'd like to go on a small to mid size luxurious ship and they both smoke. Are there any luxury ships that may be more smoker friendly than others? Good food (not necessarily gourmet) and service are important to them and they'd prefer a diningroom that does have a smoking section (if these even exist anymore?). Thanks for any suggestions from anyone who has been on a small to mid size, luxury ship. Any "Don't consider this ship" comments are welcome as well. Our destination has not been determined yet. Thank you, Carl
Radisson or Silverseas for smoker Parents?
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 World cruise?
- 3 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 4 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 quick lunch in Paris
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 9 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 10 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 11 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 12 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 13 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 14 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 15 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 16 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 17 Cayos Cochinos
- 18 California Coastal Cruise
- 19 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 20 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 21 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 22 Grand Turk
- 23 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 24 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 25 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?