I am cruising for 17 nights in September on the Radiance of the seas. As I am travelling with two daughters, they are concerned that their hair dryers/ straighteners won't work efficiently as the ship runs on USA voltage (lower than our Australian appliances). Can anyone comment on this or give suggestions. They had briefly thought of buying online from a US supplier but then they'd be stuck with the appliances after the cruise.
Radiance of the seas- power supply
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need Transfer between Rome and Civitavecchia Port
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas