I am cruising for 17 nights in September on the Radiance of the seas. As I am travelling with two daughters, they are concerned that their hair dryers/ straighteners won't work efficiently as the ship runs on USA voltage (lower than our Australian appliances). Can anyone comment on this or give suggestions. They had briefly thought of buying online from a US supplier but then they'd be stuck with the appliances after the cruise.
Radiance of the seas- power supply
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?