I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 정선카지노 ♗【 EAR884.ＣOＭ 】♗정선카지노
- 2 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Fall foliage cruise
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 7 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 8 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 9 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 10 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 11 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 12 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 13 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 14 European river cruise
- 15 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 16 oceania alaska cruise
- 17 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 18 Last minute cruise advice
- 19 Traveling Solo
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 22 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 23 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 24 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 25 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines