I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 2 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 3 Roll calls
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 7 What to pack for alaska
- 8 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 9 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 new england/canada cruise
- 12 Grand Celebration review
- 13 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 15 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 16 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 19 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 20 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 21 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 22 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Alaska Cruise
- 24 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 25 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?