I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Tauck River Cruises
- 6 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 7 Celebrity Millennium
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 13 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 16 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 17 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 20 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 21 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic