I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/slimvite-reviews/
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 Late arrival for checking-in
- 4 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/megadrox/
- 5 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 8 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 9 cruising the Mississippi river
- 10 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Santorini excursions
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 15 Barcelona to Rome
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Currency for multiple countries
- 18 Oceania Overbooking
- 19 2 NIght PreCruise
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Dubronovik
- 24 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 25 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport