I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 2 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 3 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 6 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 7 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 10 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 11 September Viking Cruise
- 12 Looking for El Chapo
- 13 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 14 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 15 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 16 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 17 Princess in Bangkok
- 18 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 19 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 20 A stop in Brunei.
- 21 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 22 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 23 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 24 Tricky planning
- 25 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale