I am thinking about going on the Gem for 10 days. So I would like to be certain I will be able to sleep!
Has anyone out there gone on the Gem and can advise me about this.
I would like a balcony but this time around will have to settle for an ocean view or inside cabin.
Where are the quiet ones... and preferably around deck 8.
Thank you for all of your anticipated advice!
Quiet Cabins on Norwegian Gem
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 6 Silversea the BEST
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 10 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines