We are planning our honeymoon for Sept 01.
We are thinking about a five day stay in Athens followed by a 7 day cruise on Royal Olympic ?stella solaris, triton, odysseus.
My questions are:
How is this cruise line and these older boats? Service, comfort, safety?
Can you see Crete and Santorini in 1 day?
Which are the essential Greek Islands to see?
Please note we are first time cruisers
Thanks for the help and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 2 Norwegian Gem
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 10 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 11 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 Formal nights
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 21 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 22 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 23 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 24 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 25 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic