We are planning our honeymoon for Sept 01.
We are thinking about a five day stay in Athens followed by a 7 day cruise on Royal Olympic ?stella solaris, triton, odysseus.
My questions are:
How is this cruise line and these older boats? Service, comfort, safety?
Can you see Crete and Santorini in 1 day?
Which are the essential Greek Islands to see?
Please note we are first time cruisers
Thanks for the help and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 11 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 12 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 13 tips on disney cruises
- 14 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 15 Baggage storage before cruise
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 18 Quiet in the Forum
- 19 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 20 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 21 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 22 Travel Agent recommendation
- 23 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 24 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints