We are planning our honeymoon for Sept 01.
We are thinking about a five day stay in Athens followed by a 7 day cruise on Royal Olympic ?stella solaris, triton, odysseus.
My questions are:
How is this cruise line and these older boats? Service, comfort, safety?
Can you see Crete and Santorini in 1 day?
Which are the essential Greek Islands to see?
Please note we are first time cruisers
Thanks for the help and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 2 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 3 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 4 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 7 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 11 European river cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 oceania alaska cruise
- 14 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 15 Last minute cruise advice
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 18 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 21 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 22 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 25 Viking Cruise a big disappointment