My fiance & I were originally considering Cunard's QE2 or Holland America's MS Amsterdam for a world cruise. After talking to a travel agent we are now more strongly considering Cunard's brand-new ship the Queen Victoria on it's maiden world voyage. Does anyone know anything about this ship?? HELP PLEASE!!
QUEEN VICTORIA: Maiden World Voyage!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 2 Sea sickness
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel