My fiance & I were originally considering Cunard's QE2 or Holland America's MS Amsterdam for a world cruise. After talking to a travel agent we are now more strongly considering Cunard's brand-new ship the Queen Victoria on it's maiden world voyage. Does anyone know anything about this ship?? HELP PLEASE!!
QUEEN VICTORIA: Maiden World Voyage!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner