My fiance & I are deciding on 2 cruises for our Jan. honeymoon. 1. RC Seranade of the Sea from San Juan (stops at 5 different islands!) and the last day is at sea. #2. is the QM2 from Ft. Lauderdale (sails 1 day, stops for 3 days at 3 differnt islands then sails back for 2 more days). We can't decide. I'm concerned that the QM2 "at sea" days may get old (3 days!) I like that the RC stops 5 places. People have said we should try the QM for our honeymood cuz it's so very special. Can anyone shed some insight on this.. pros and cons of each? thanks! (we're getting a balcony.. RC would be on the 8th deck in middle of ship.. QM2 would be at back of ship, on 4th deck). Both are very close in price. thanks!
Queen Mary 2 vs. Royal Carribean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 2 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 7 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 8 River Cruising
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 11 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 12 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 13 discount travel agents
- 14 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Barge cruises in France
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Alaska in summer
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 25 Cruise room options for three people