My fiance & I are deciding on 2 cruises for our Jan. honeymoon. 1. RC Seranade of the Sea from San Juan (stops at 5 different islands!) and the last day is at sea. #2. is the QM2 from Ft. Lauderdale (sails 1 day, stops for 3 days at 3 differnt islands then sails back for 2 more days). We can't decide. I'm concerned that the QM2 "at sea" days may get old (3 days!) I like that the RC stops 5 places. People have said we should try the QM for our honeymood cuz it's so very special. Can anyone shed some insight on this.. pros and cons of each? thanks! (we're getting a balcony.. RC would be on the 8th deck in middle of ship.. QM2 would be at back of ship, on 4th deck). Both are very close in price. thanks!
Queen Mary 2 vs. Royal Carribean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises