My fiance & I are deciding on 2 cruises for our Jan. honeymoon. 1. RC Seranade of the Sea from San Juan (stops at 5 different islands!) and the last day is at sea. #2. is the QM2 from Ft. Lauderdale (sails 1 day, stops for 3 days at 3 differnt islands then sails back for 2 more days). We can't decide. I'm concerned that the QM2 "at sea" days may get old (3 days!) I like that the RC stops 5 places. People have said we should try the QM for our honeymood cuz it's so very special. Can anyone shed some insight on this.. pros and cons of each? thanks! (we're getting a balcony.. RC would be on the 8th deck in middle of ship.. QM2 would be at back of ship, on 4th deck). Both are very close in price. thanks!
Queen Mary 2 vs. Royal Carribean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome