My fiance & I are deciding on 2 cruises for our Jan. honeymoon. 1. RC Seranade of the Sea from San Juan (stops at 5 different islands!) and the last day is at sea. #2. is the QM2 from Ft. Lauderdale (sails 1 day, stops for 3 days at 3 differnt islands then sails back for 2 more days). We can't decide. I'm concerned that the QM2 "at sea" days may get old (3 days!) I like that the RC stops 5 places. People have said we should try the QM for our honeymood cuz it's so very special. Can anyone shed some insight on this.. pros and cons of each? thanks! (we're getting a balcony.. RC would be on the 8th deck in middle of ship.. QM2 would be at back of ship, on 4th deck). Both are very close in price. thanks!
Queen Mary 2 vs. Royal Carribean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?