I am looking for information on QM2 from anyone who has sailed it. I am doing a transatlantic trip from Southhampton to New York in May. Can you make reservations for the spa ahead of time, what is the temperature when you are out in the middle of the Atlantic, what are the highlights of the cruise and what are the bad points, Which restaurants are the best,any any other info that any one can provide!!! I would greatly appreciate it. Katy
Queen Mary 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 2 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 3 Alaska
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess