We are booked in "Princess Grill" accomodations on the QM2 for the three night 4th of July cruise in NYC next year. I have a friend who emailed me from the QM2, she's on it now....also in the Princess Grill category. She said the ship is beautiful, but the Grill accomodation lounge is a joke...small area with a plate of cookies......AND....the food is the same in the Princess Grill as the Britania Dining Room.........she did hear the service is terrible in the Britania........I just don't know if it's worth spending the money for either the Princess accomodations or for the cruise at all........I would love to hear from anyone else who has sailed on the QM2. Thank you.
QM2 Confusion ?? Help ??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!