We are booked in "Princess Grill" accomodations on the QM2 for the three night 4th of July cruise in NYC next year. I have a friend who emailed me from the QM2, she's on it now....also in the Princess Grill category. She said the ship is beautiful, but the Grill accomodation lounge is a joke...small area with a plate of cookies......AND....the food is the same in the Princess Grill as the Britania Dining Room.........she did hear the service is terrible in the Britania........I just don't know if it's worth spending the money for either the Princess accomodations or for the cruise at all........I would love to hear from anyone else who has sailed on the QM2. Thank you.
QM2 Confusion ?? Help ??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans