We are booked in "Princess Grill" accomodations on the QM2 for the three night 4th of July cruise in NYC next year. I have a friend who emailed me from the QM2, she's on it now....also in the Princess Grill category. She said the ship is beautiful, but the Grill accomodation lounge is a joke...small area with a plate of cookies......AND....the food is the same in the Princess Grill as the Britania Dining Room.........she did hear the service is terrible in the Britania........I just don't know if it's worth spending the money for either the Princess accomodations or for the cruise at all........I would love to hear from anyone else who has sailed on the QM2. Thank you.
QM2 Confusion ?? Help ??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 2 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 Will we like European river cruises?
- 5 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 6 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 7 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 An Epic Adventure
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 queen mary question
- 16 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 17 Back from Epic cruise
- 18 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cozumel excursions
- 20 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 21 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 22 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 25 A Disappointing Conquest