Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 2 Late arrival for checking-in
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 4 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 7 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Santorini excursions
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 14 Barcelona to Rome
- 15 We finally made up our minds...
- 16 Currency for multiple countries
- 17 Oceania Overbooking
- 18 2 NIght PreCruise
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Dubronovik
- 23 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 24 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 25 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?