Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?