Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 2 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 5 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 6 Bucket List
- 7 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea