Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown