Just got off the QM2 after a 10 night cruise to the Caribbean. This was my first time on this ship.
The things I loved about the QM2 were:
1) Cabin closet space.
2)Balcony with Plexiglas bottom so that the ocean could be seen even when in bed.
3) High quality bathroom products
4)Terry Cloth bathrobe and slippers
5) Daytime Lectures, Classes and Classical Concerts (too many to attend all)
6) Low-key, but interesting Entertainment Director
7) Beautiful décor
8) Good Food in Dining Room
9) Many bars and lounges with entertainment
10) Fast room service
11) Extremely friendly fellow passengers
The things I didn’t like:
1) Very bad Server in dining room
2) Buffet restaurant sub par with poor food and awkward set-up.
3) Limited room service menu, even for breakfast
4) Too many formal and semi-formal evenings
5) Evening entertainment
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 3 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 4 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 5 What to pack South America
- 6 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed